NOTICE - As of January 10th, Malwarebytes automatically enables two-factor authentication for all users when signing into Nebula.
Malwarebytes Nebula platform provides two-factor authentication for extra security. This article explains how to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) under your Profile.
We recommend using two-factor authentication to secure your account. Two-factor authentication requires a mobile device with a camera and an authenticator app installed on the mobile device.
The following authenticator apps are supported:
- Google Authenticator
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Okta Verify
- Duo Mobile
- LastPass Authenticator
Enable two-factor authentication
- At the top right of the screen, click your username > Profile > Password & Security tab.
- In the Two-factor Authentication section, toggle Two-factor Authentication to On.
- Use the authenticator app on your device to scan the QR code on your screen.
- The authenticator app sends you a verification code.
- Enter the code into Malwarebytes and click Verify.
- Malwarebytes displays “Your Authenticator has been successfully configured on your mobile device.”
Every time you log in to the Nebula platform, the login screen asks for a verification code from the authenticator app.
For troubleshooting two-factor authentication, see Troubleshoot two-factor authentication in Malwarebytes Nebula.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform Administrator Guide.