Malwarebytes for Windows has been updated with new features and improvements in January, 2020.
January 27 - version 22.214.171.124 - component update 1.0.804
- Improved Scan times.
- Added Detections column to Scan reports in order to display the number of detections found in the scan.
- Added a new Display Setting with Hardware acceleration On/Off switch to help address certain rare user interface display issues.
- Changed Malwarebytes restart notification wording to avoid ambiguity with restarting the computer itself.
- Enhanced Anti-Exploit Protection.
- Fixed: Web protection related BSODs.
- Fixed: Web Protection prevents Avast SecureLine VPN from turning off.
- Fixed: MBAM Crashes after attempting to open after installation in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: File threats are being reported as Folder threats as well in Scan Report's Advanced tab.
- Fixed: PUP and PUM shown as Disabled from Threat Scan in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Misaligned or uneven text/wording on multiple screens.
- Fixed: Scan report: Advanced tab is incomplete.
- Fixed: Still Blank user interface (UI) when launching mbam.exe in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Other UI issues.
January 8 - version 126.96.36.199 - component update 1.0.793
- Enhanced Web Protection.
- 64 bit UI.
- Improved Anti-Ransomware and Anti-Exploit detection.
- Miscellaneous UI improvements.
- Fixed: MBAMInstallerService crashes on W7 in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Infinite MBAMInstallerService loop in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Windows Security Center option not honoring restore defaults button under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Miscellaneous UI defects.
- Fixed: Windows Security Center shows a notification that Malwarebytes and Defender is off after Activating License.
- Fixed: USB drives not being ejected under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Failed to avert Installation on ARM-based systems.