Malwarebytes for Windows has been updated with new features and improvements in January 8, 2020.
Component package version 1.0.793 - January 8, 2020
- Enhanced Web Protection.
- 64 bit UI.
- Improved Anti-Ransomware and Anti-Exploit detection.
- Miscellaneous UI improvements.
- MBAMInstallerService crashes on W7 in certain circumstances.
- Infinite MBAMInstallerService loop in certain circumstances.
- Windows Security Center option not honoring restore defaults button under certain circumstances.
- Miscellaneous UI defects.
- Windows Security Center shows a notification that Malwarebytes and Defender is off after Activating License.
- USB drives not being ejected under certain circumstances.
- Failed to avert Installation on ARM-based systems.
Component package version 1.0.804 - January 27, 2020
- Improved Scan times.
- Added Detections column to Scan reports in order to display the number of detections found in the scan.
- Added a new Display Setting with Hardware acceleration On/Off switch to help address certain rare user interface display issues.
- Changed Malwarebytes restart notification wording to avoid ambiguity with restarting the computer itself.
- Enhanced Anti-Exploit Protection.
- Web protection related BSODs.
- Web Protection prevents Avast SecureLine VPN from turning off.
- MBAM Crashes after attempting to open after installation in certain circumstances.
- File threats are being reported as Folder threats as well in Scan Report's Advanced tab.
- PUP and PUM shown as Disabled from Threat Scan in certain circumstances.
- Misaligned or uneven text/wording on multiple screens.
- Scan report: Advanced tab is incomplete.
- Still Blank user interface (UI) when launching mbam.exe in certain circumstances.
- Other UI issues.