On December 11, 2019, it was identified that an internal update to our license management system resulted in the Malwarebytes Management Console incorrectly indicating licenses were expired for some customers.
As a precaution, please take the following steps to ensure your license remains activated:
- From your server(s) where Malwarebytes Management Server is installed, search for services.msc and run as an administrator.
- Restart the Malwarebytes Management Service.
- Log in to the management console.
- Via the dashboard, you should see the Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit features as Licensed and the Anti-Ransomware feature as Active.
- IMPORTANT: If the steps above fail to show these features as Licensed or Active, you must re-enter your license key(s) by clicking the Admin button on the left navigation menu, select the Overview tab, and then click the Set License buttons for Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit
If you have any questions, require technical support, or do not know your license information, please contact Malwarebytes Business Support.
We value your business and your trust in Malwarebytes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Your Malwarebytes Team