The Malwarebytes OneView Dashboard displays an overview of Malwarebytes product usage using widgets. The Detections by type widget shows the number of detections for each type and the total number of sites the detection type was found on. To view this widget, click Dashboard > Endpoints tab.
This widget shows data for the previous seven days and includes the following threat types:
- Exploits: Malware that takes advantage of bugs and vulnerabilities in a system in order to allow the exploit’s creator to take control.
- Potentially Unwanted Modifications: Changes made to a computer’s registry or other settings, which either damages the computer or changes its behavior, without knowledge of the user.
- Websites: This type refers to websites that are known or suspected of hosting malware.
- Ransomware: Malware that locks you out of your device and/or encrypts your files, then forces you to pay a ransom to get them back.
- Malware: A general type referring to any malicious program or code that is harmful to systems.
- Potentially Unwanted Programs: Programs that may include advertising, toolbars, and pop-ups that are unrelated to the software you downloaded.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide