The Sites screen displays site information for your sites in both a collapsed and an expanded detail view. This article describes how to add product subscriptions to your Malwarebytes OneView sites.
- From the sidebar, click Sites to go to the Sites screen.
- Click on the site row to expand it, then click the Add new subscription button.
- In the Add Subscription window, fill out the required information. Options vary depending if you choose a Trial or Paid term.
- Seat Count
- Term length
- Seat Count
- Billing Cycle
- Billing Cycle Day
- Click Add.
A subscription identifies the product assigned to the site, which can then be deployed to the site endpoints. The number of seats assigned to a site are subtracted from your available seat count for that product.
- You must add a site before you can add subscriptions to it. See Add sites in Malwarebytes OneView.
- If your site has existing product subscriptions, you can update the existing subscription. See Update existing product subscriptions in Malwarebytes OneView.
- You may only add subscriptions up to your available seat count for a product. Your seat counts are visible on the Subscription seats widget on the Dashboard.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide