In Malwarebytes OneView, the Sites page displays information for your sites in both a collapsed and an expanded, detailed view. This article describes how to add paid product subscriptions to your Malwarebytes OneView sites.
- In the left pane, click Sites.
- To add a paid subscription, click the row of a site without a subscription. This expands the site's information page, click Actions.
- Click Add new subscription.
- In the Add Subscription pop-up window, click the Select Product drop-down arrow.
- In the Select Product drop-down, choose the product subscription you want to add to the site:
- Malwarebytes Incident Response
- Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection
- Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response
- Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection for Servers
- Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response for Servers
- In the Select Term drop-down, click Paid.
- In the Seat Count field, enter the number of seats to add for this subscription. You may only add seats up to the amount of available seats you purchased for that product. Your total seat count displays on the Subscription seats widget on the Dashboard.
- The Billing Cycle drop-down appears.
- In the Billing Cycle drop-down, click Monthly or Annual. If you choose Monthly, the Billing Cycle Day drop-down appears. If you choose Annual, proceed to step 10.
- Enter the Billing Cycle Day. You can set the cycle day up to 30 days.
- Click Add.
A subscription identifies the product assigned to the site, which can be deployed to the site endpoints. The number of seats assigned to a site are subtracted from your available seat count for that product.
If your site has a paid subscription, you can add a trial subscription of a different product. For more information, see Add a trial product subscription.
If your site has existing product subscriptions, you can update the existing subscription. See Update existing product subscriptions in Malwarebytes OneView.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide