The Malwarebytes OneView Dashboard shows an overview of Malwarebytes product usage and related information. Endpoints and licensing information displays on this window using widgets. This article explains how to add, remove, and rearrange widgets on the Dashboard.
By default, widgets show data for all of your customer sites. Use the All sites drop-down list in the top right to select a single site.
Add a widget
To add a widget to the Dashboard:
- At the top right of the Dashboard screen, click the ( ) drop-down menu > Add Widgets. An Add widgets window opens.
- In the Add widgets window, click the +Add button of a widget you want to add to your Dashboard.
- Click Close.
Remove a widget
To remove a widget from your Dashboard:
- On the top right of a widget, click the X icon to remove the widget from the Dashboard. You can add removed widgets back anytime.
Drag/drop widgets on your dashboard
This procedure guides you on how to drag and drop widgets on your Dashboard.
- On your Dashboard, click and hold at a space around the header of the widget.
- Drag the widget while holding to the space you want it to occupy.
Restore default widgets
To use the default Dashboard widgets and layout:
- At the top right of the Dashboard screen, click the ( ) drop-down menu > Restore default widgets.
- In the Restore default widgets? confirmation window, click Restore Default to confirm your changes.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide