The Malwarebytes OneView Dashboard shows an overview of Malwarebytes product usage and related information. Endpoints and licensing information displays on this screen using widgets. This article explains how to add, remove, and rearrange widgets on the Dashboard.
From the sidebar, click Dashboard. At the top left, you'll see the Endpoints and Licensing tabs. Select a tab to customize the widget layout. At the top right is the ( ⫶ ) drop-down menu to add or restore widgets. Click and drag widgets around the Dashboard to rearrange their layout.
By default, widgets show data for all of your customer sites. Use the All sites drop-down list in the top right to select a single site.
Add a widget
To add a widget to the Dashboard:
- At the top right of the Dashboard screen, click the ( ⫶ ) drop-down menu > Add Widgets. An Add widgets window opens.
- In the Add widgets window, click the +Add button of a widget you want to add to your Dashboard.
- Click Close.
Remove a widget
To remove a widget from your Dashboard:
- On the top right of a widget, click the X icon to remove the widget from the Dashboard. You can add removed widgets back anytime.
Restore default widgets
To use the default Dashboard widgets and layout:
- At the top right of the Dashboard screen, click the ( ⫶ ) drop-down menu > Restore default widgets.
- In the Restore default widgets? windows, click Restore Default to confirm your changes.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide