The Malwarebytes OneView Sites screen displays both summary and detailed site information. You can add and delete sites and manage site product subscriptions on this screen. This article explains how to add sites to Malwarebytes OneView.
From the sidebar, click Sites.
- In the top-right, click the plus sign ( + ). The Add Site window opens.
- In the Company Name field, enter a unique name for the site.
- Click the Assigned User(s) drop-down menu to select one or more users you want to manage of view this site. For more information of user roles and permissions, see User roles and permissions in Malwarebytes OneView.
- In the First Name and Last Name field, enter the name of the main site contact.
- In the Email field, enter the email address of the site contact.
- Optionally, click the Site contract end date field to set a reminder date for the site's contract end date. This helps the Managed Service Provider for reporting purposes.
- Click Submit.
Once a site is added, you can deploy products to it. For more information, see Add product subscriptions in Malwarebytes OneView.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide