The Malwarebytes Cloud Platform has been updated with new features and improvements in December, 2019.
December 19, 2019
- Added ability to create a PDF report of selected Process Graphs.
December 18, 2019
- Added the current status of a Suspicious Activity onto the Suspicious Activity Details view.
- Added option to enter comments when closing a Suspicious Activity Incident.
- Added option to hide the Suspicious Activity tab for Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Malwarebytes Incident Response customers.
December 15, 2019
- Fixed a single sign-on issue where email addresses contained mixed-case letters may not work with Azure SSO.
December 10, 2019
- Improved data validation within Reboot Options policy settings.
- Fixed a tooltip display issue on the Reports page.
- Fixed various display issues when scrolling on the Policies page.
- Fixed an issue where the user menu may not render correctly for users with long names.
December 5, 2019
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): Two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to user accounts by requiring a one-time security code in addition to a password each time a user logs in. 2FA can be enabled using various industry-leading options, including Google Authenticator, Authy and 1Password.
- Last User Information: Console users can now view the username of the last user who logged into an endpoint via the Endpoint Properties page. This is helpful for IT organizations when needing to identify the most recent user of a computer.
- When configuring scan schedules, selecting a parent group will automatically expand and include sub-groups.
- Branding updates: We've updated some colors, replaced fonts, and made minor UI element changes.
Did you know you can view release information directly from the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform console? At the top right of the screen, click your display name > Release History.