One of the primary functions of the Malwarebytes Nebula console is to keep you informed of malware-related activities on your endpoints. The Dashboard provides a high level view of this activity on your network. It presents a summarized view of the information displayed in more detail on sections of your Nebula console through widgets.
In the top of the Dashboard section, you can filter the information displayed in widgets by the following: All, Servers, and Workstations.
Widgets show different data points on the Dashboard. These widgets are:
- Endpoints by status: shows endpoint statuses and the count of endpoints currently in each status
- Endpoints by operating system: shows the number endpoints for each operating system
- Endpoints by activity: shows endpoints that are active for the past 7 days, inactive for the past 30 days, and inactive beyond the past 30 days
- Detections by status: shows a chart that displays the total number of blocked, quarantined, and found detections for the past 7 days
- Detections by type: shows the number of detections by category for the past 7 days
- Detections per day: shows a chart that displays daily detection activity trends for the past 30 days
- Detections cleaned: shows the number of detections by category that have been cleaned for the past 72 hours
- Brute force attacks(RDP): shows a global map and information for all Brute Force Attacks on endpoints for the past 7 days
- Top 10 endpoints with detections: shows the top 10 endpoints with detections for the past 90 days
- Top 10 malware detections: shows the top 10 malware detections for the past 90 days
- Top 10 PUM detections: shows the top 10 Potentially Unwanted Modifications (PUM) detections for the past 90 days
- Top 10 PUP detections: shows the top 10 Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP) detections for the past 90 days
- Top 10 blocked websites: shows the top 10 blocked websites, domains or IP addresses for the past 24 hours
- Tasks by status: shows the number of tasks in each status for the past 24 hours
- Suspicious Activity per day: shows a chart that displays daily Suspicious Activity trends for the past 30 days
- Top 10 suspicious activity detection rules: shows the top 10 Suspicious Activity detection rules for the past 24 hours
Information shown on the Dashboard is current as of the time you access the Dashboard.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform Administrator Guide.