The Malwarebytes Support Tool troubleshoots, repairs, and resolves issues with Malwarebytes for Windows. If you have an open ticket with Malwarebytes Support, you can upload troubleshooting logs to your ticket using the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
To start, you must have an active Internet connection. If you are not connected to the Internet, see the article Upload Malwarebytes Support Tool logs manually. The following steps explain how to upload logs using the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
- Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
- In the Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file.
- In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation.
- In the Malwarebytes Software License Agreement pop-up window, check the box ( ) next to Accept License Agreement after consenting to the agreement terms.
- Click Next to complete the installation. The Malwarebytes Support Tool automatically opens.
- On the Dashboard, click I have an open Support ticket.
- Enter the following information in the entry box:
- Email Address: The email address you used to contact Malwarebytes Support.
- Ticket Number: The ticket number found in your email with the Support agent.
- Click Search. If a valid ticket is found, the table populates with details of your ticket.
- Double-click the ticket. The following do not require any actions, but the tool updates you about the process of getting logs from your Windows device.
- A status loading diagram displays a message of Getting logs from your machine.
- A confirmation states Your ticket has been updated successfully. Upon completion, your Malwarebytes Support agent will email you with further details.
- Close the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
Note: Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework is required to run the Support Tool on your computer. If you get .NET 4.0 Framework not found pop-up window, click OK to open Microsoft's download page and download the latest .NET Framework components. Click here to learn more.