If you're experiencing an issue with Malwarebytes for Android, send an issue report using Malwarebytes for Android. Sending an issue report creates a ticket for you.
You can send the issue report using the following methods:
Send Issue Report from the app
Follow the steps below if you're able to navigate through the app:
Open the Malwarebytes for Android app.
Tap the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner.
Tap Your apps. Please wait until your installed apps list populates before continuing.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Send to support.
Choose an email application under Send email to report a problem to Malwarebytes Support.
Your available email applications may differ from the example image above.
Your email app opens with all of the needed information automatically included. Do not change any of the information in your email. Tap the Send button for your email app.
Send Issue Report when app's unresponsive
If Malwarebytes for Android doesn't open or becomes unresponsive, follow these steps:
- From your Android device, go to the home screen or the app list.
- Find the Malwarebytes icon.
- Press and hold the icon until the dropdown list appears.
- Select Contact support in the list.
- Select your email application. An email is generated with the issue report.
- If you have an open support ticket for this issue, add the ticket number at the top of the email body.
- Tap Send .