To uninstall Managed Clients from the Malwarebytes Management Console:
Client Uninstall using the Management Console
- Log in to the Malwarebytes Management Console.
- Click the Admin Pane, then click the Client Push Install tab.
- Scan for the client computer(s) that you wish to uninstall.
- Once the scan completes, right-click the clients, then click Client Uninstall.
- You will be requested to enter administrator credentials.
- When the uninstall is complete you will see a grey shield on the client, along with the text: Uninstalled successfully and pending reboot.
- Reboot the computer to finish the uninstall process.