Below is the procedure to change your Malwarebytes account password:
- Navigate to my.malwarebytes.com
- Click the Forgot password? link at the bottom-right of your Password entry bar.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Send. You will receive a confirmation code in the email that you entered in the previous step. Note: Check your spam folder if you cannot find it in your inbox.
- In the Forgot your password? pop-up window, enter the following:
- Verification Code (from the email that was sent to you in step 4)
- New password
- Confirm password
Password must contain at least 8 characters, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number and 1 special character (ex: !@#$%^)
- Click Save.
Once you get the confirmation that You have successfully changed your password, you can click RETURN TO SIGN IN and sign in with your new password.