The Already have a subscription feature allows you to reconnect your Premium subscription after deleting and reinstalling Malwarebytes on the same iOS device, or installing Malwarebytes on a different iOS device. Subscriptions are linked to your My Account profile or the Apple® ID they were purchased with. Apple purchases can only be used on devices signed in to the same Apple ID used to make the purchase. Subscriptions cannot be shared using Apple's Family Sharing plans.
Restore previous Malwarebytes purchase on iOS devices
- Download Malwarebytes Mobile Security on your iOS device. Refer to Install Malwarebytes for iOS for help.
- Once downloaded, open Malwarebytes.
- If it is the first time installing the app on the device, tap Already have a subscription on the Onboarding screen.
- If reinstalling the app, tap Already have a subscription in the Settings Account info section.
- You have the option to sign in to your My Account profile to enable the Premium features from an existing subscription, or tap Restore App store purchase if the purchase was made from the Apple App Store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to restore your purchase.
To create a My Account profile see Manage My Account in Malwarebytes for iOS.