Malwarebytes OneView released on 9 April 2019. This product enables Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and/or Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) to offer centrally managed security services to their customers, protecting them from today’s advanced cyber attacks.
- Single cloud-based management console - Malwarebytes OneView provides a single pane of glass to centrally manage customer accounts, cloud subscriptions, invoicing, and integrations,and provides a direct link to Malwarebytes Support.
- Ease of Use - Use an intuitive workflow to onboard customers and your resources:
- In just a few clicks, create and provision security policies that best fit your customers' environments
- Easily provide trials and convert them to paid subscriptions
- Grant various access permissions to your resources to effectively manage your customers
- Full access to Malwarebytes cloud-based security products - All cloud-based solutions are available to provision to customers from within Malwarebytes OneView, including our Industry-leading remediation (Malwarebytes Incident Response), multi-layered protection (Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection), and rapid response (Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Response) solutions. Expand your security offerings and cross-sell opportunities with preferred levels of protection.
- Multi-tenancy - Malwarebytes OneView’s robust architecture allows MSPs/MSSPs to serve their customers (A.K.A.sites or tenants) using Malwarebytes cloud-based products. Each customer’s environment is isolated and remains invisible to other customers.
- Flexible billing options - Select from annual or monthly subscriptions to suit individual customers’ needs.
- Integrated Malwarebytes Support Case Management - The Malwarebytes OneView console provides a direct link to Malwarebytes Support,making it easy for you to rapidly create, manage and resolve support tickets.
- Integrated Resources information - Conveniently access Malwarebytes product information and training materials from within the Malwarebytes OneView console.
- A unique login email is required for existing Malwarebytes customers - Customers already using Malwarebytes cloud-based products must provide a new email address for account creation and login in order to use Malwarebytes OneView.
- Malwarebytes cloud-based product tools are not currently available - Existing tools such as the Malwarebytes Discovery and Deployment Tool will not work in this release. They will be made available in the next release.