Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Remediation Tool 2.1 released on 24 June 2015.
- Added full system scan.
- Added selective remediation capability.
- Added scan parameter to allow later remediation without requiring a second scan.
- Updated threat detection engine.
- Show progress indicators during scan to keep user informed.
- Added option to create scan progress file in XML format, along with specification to determine how frequently this file is generated.
- Program is now callable from any directory by prepending the path to the executable file.
- Implemented new quarantine command which controls all quarantine parameters.
- Removed separate quarantine-related commands.
- Several bug fixes related to program crashes.