Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business 1.05.2.1016 released on 11 December 2014.
- Engine (DLL) code re-write to improve stability and compatibility.
- Added mitigations DEP Enformcement, Anti-HeapSpraying and BottomUp ASLR.
- Added new Layer0 "Application Hardening" protections.
- Added Layer1 new generic ROP protection mitigations.
- Added Layer1 new StackPivoting 64bit protection mitigation.
- Added Layer1 new StackExec 64bit protection mitigation.
- Added Layer2 new caller mitigations for 64bits.
- Added Layer3 new application behavior mitigations.
- Added trial mode to allow for testing of Premium version.
- Added Quarantine of blocked payloads from Layer3 detections.
- Added filename details for default and custom shields.
- Added graphic user interface bitmaps.
- Added new "Protection stopped" traybar balloon.
- Added new counter which counts apps instead of processes.
- Improved IPC communication between Service and protection DLL.
- Improved management of 64bit processes by keeping mbae64.exe running.
- Improved "other" custom shield profile to reduce potential FPs.
- Improved Foxit Reader default shield to shield the latest version.
- Improved exploit threat telemetry and logging.
- Improved end user license agreement for corporate build.
Stability/ issues fixed
- Fixed false positive when opening Word or Excel under certain conditions.
- Fixed false positive when installing and running Silverlight for the first time.
- Fixed injection driver to resolve conflicts with third-party applications.
- Fixed multi-select and edit options in Shields and Exclusions tab.
- Fixed traybar icon right-click bug under Windows 8.1.
- Fixed UI closing when right-clicking on traybar icon.
- Fixed bug when double-clicking the traybar icon with UI open.
- Fixed issues with shielded apps counter with Chrome and Java.
- Fixed bug when uninjecting under certain conditions.
- Fixed remaining issues which caused Java FPs under certain conditions.
- Fixed DoS condition in the MBAE driver.
- Fixed memory leak under Windows 8.