Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business 1.07.2.1010 released on 1 July 2015.
- Added new Layer1 exploit mitigations for ROP detection.
- Added new Layer1 exploit mitigations for IE VB scripting.
- Added new Layer3 exploit mitigations for Powershell abuse.
- Added telemetry from Firefox & Chrome.
- Added ability to edit custom shields.
- Added ability to log protection events to UI.
- Added ability to auto-upgrade corporate builds.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- Added blacklisting of pirated and fraudulent license keys.
- Improved Java shield in corporate environments.
- Improved exploit telemetry.
- Removed duplicate default shields for portable browsers.
Stability/ issues fixed
- Fixed issue when printing to Adobe PDF.
- Fixed issue with Speedbit Download Accelerator.
- Fixed issue with plugins from PowerDVD and GAS Tecnologia.
- Fixed issue with certain exclusions not respected.
- Fixed issue with Knowledge Coach Office Add-In.
- Fixed issue with false positive from IE.
- Fixed issue with Foxit Reader startup.
- Fixed issue with Excel PowerQuery.
- Fixed issue with Excel DEP Enforcement.