Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business 1.61 released on 9 April 2012.
- New Chameleon technologies gets Malwarebytes Anti-Malware running even when blocked by malware infections.
- Incremental database updates.
- Ability to password protect key program settings.
- XML logging capabilities now included.
- Scheduled scans now support XML logging.
- MSI installer now available.
- Improved reliability and performance of the update process.
- Detection and removal engine enhancements.
- System tray icon now dynamically displays selected language.
- Settings for Protection Module behavior can be changed without protection being active.
- Improved DOR (Delete On Reboot) technology to enhance threat removal process.
- Restructured log formats to include greater detail on system information and detected threats.
- Improved error messages to make them more user friendly.
- Custom log locations now displayed in Logs tab.
- Protection logs can be saved in custom locations.
- Program version release date now displayed on About tab.
- Up to 25% faster Quick scans for 64-bit operating systems.
- Enhanced reliability of program updates with additional security checks.
Stability/ issues fixed
- Fix for database not updating properly on Czech installations of Microsoft Windows.
- Fix for specific scenarios where scans failed to complete.
- Scheduled scan logs now include accurate protection status.
- Context menu 'Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware' now displays in selected language.