Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.06.1.1019 released on 23 April 2015.
- Added new Layer3 mitigations for IE, Java and Office.
- Added default protection for more popular browsers.
- Added Chromium-based browser application family.
- Added new alert window with exploit details.
- Added protection traybar tooltip notification.
- Added advanced configuration of mitigations per family.
- Added configuration for general settings.
- Added browse button when adding custom shields.
- Added new mechanism to reduce known false positives.
- Added anonymous submission of blocked exploits.
- Added confirmation window for file-format exploit submissions.
- Added Premium notifications in Free/Trial builds.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- Improved upgrade process to maintain existing custom shields.
- Improved visibility in GUI of Management Console exclusions.
- Improved error and crash reporting.
- Improved missing GUI notification for guest user accounts.
- Improved managed installation to avoid Start Menu folder creation.
- Improved settings tab by removing the need for Apply button.
Stability/ issues fixed
- Fixed false positive with Word or Excel under certain conditions.
- Fixed false positive with LoadLibrary exploit mitigation.
- Fixed false positive with web-based Java applications.
- Fixed bug with timestamp conversions.
- Fixed bug which could cause protection to stop during startup.
- Fixed bug whereby LUA could start/stop protection.
- Fixed bug when trying to activate invalid license.
- Fixed user interface bug in settings tab.