This article is for Malwarebytes Business customers. It guides you through installing and activating Malwarebytes on an unmanaged Android client. An unmanaged client is a client that is not installed or managed from the Management Console, while a managed client is one that is installed and managed from the Management Console.
Install Malwarebytes on your Android device
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Google Play banner to search the Google Play Store.
- Search for Malwarebytes.
- Tap Install.
- When Malwarebytes is finished installing, tap Open to begin using Malwarebytes.
- The first time Malwarebytes launches, swipe left through the screens as they appear below.
Tap Got it on the last screen.
Note: Do not click Upgrade Now. Contact your system administrator for your license key.
- Tap Accept to give permission for Malwarebytes to access items on your device. You must tap Accept to continue.
Continue to activate premium features for Malwarebytes.
Activate Malwarebytes on your Android device
Before you begin, contact your system administrator for your license key.
- In the Welcome to your Premium trial screen, Tap Why Premium.
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap Activate.
- Enter your license key, then tap Apply.
After activating your license key, Malwarebytes shows Your Premium account is activate! and Premium features are turned on automatically.