The Account tab allows you to view information related to your device, Malwarebytes version, and subscription. To view the Account tab,
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- In the upper-right corner of the Dashboard, click Settings .
- Click the Account tab.
Change or deactivate license key
Under the License key information, click Change or Deactivate your license key if you need to:
- repair, replace, or sell your device
- reinstall Malwarebytes
- transfer the license key to another device
- deactivate a premium subscription or premium trial to revert the program to the free version.
If you no longer have access to your device, see Deactivate or transfer Malwarebytes license key in My Account.
Turn auto-renewal off/on
Under Status, if you have auto-renewal on, the remaining days until your next renewal displays. If you have auto-renewal off, the expiration date for your subscription displays. Click Turn on auto-renewal to open My Account in a browser window where you can enable auto-renewal for your subscription.
For more information, see Turn off or on auto renewal on your Malwarebytes subscription.
Return to the Malwarebytes for Windows guide