When using a license to enable the Premium features on a Malwarebytes product, the type of license determines the length of your protection. There are two types of Malwarebytes licenses:
- Lifetime licenses have no expiration date, and are valid for use on Malwarebytes Security & Antivirus on one Windows device. Lifetime licenses are no longer available for purchase.
- Subscription licenses have 1-2 year terms and can be used on up to 10 different devices, across multiple platforms. Depending on your purchase, they may be valid for Malwarebytes Security & Antivirus and Malwarebytes Privacy VPN.
To check whether you have a lifetime or subscription license, sign in to My Account. If you haven't already set up your Malwarebytes account, see Create your My Account profile.
For purchases made from a physical or online retail store, you must register your license key with us to check the license type. For more information, see Add a license key to My Account.
To check your license type:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click the Subscriptions tab.
- Each purchase displays their term under the product name:
- Lifetime licenses display Lifetime.
- Subscriptions show the subscription term end/renewal date.