Malwarebytes subscriptions are available to purchase from the Malwarebytes Online Store, online resellers and retailers, and physical retail stores. Subscription details, like license keys, are provided in digital or physical form. This article explains how to locate your license key for all purchase sources.
|Source||Subscription details||Where to locate key|
|Malwarebytes Online Store||Digital|
|Physical retail stores||Physical|
View your license key in My Account
To view your license key in My Account, you must set up your account login.
- Create and manage your Malwarebytes Account
- After creating your profile, if you purchased from an online or physical retailer, link your license key your My Account profile.
To view your license:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click the Subscriptions tab.
- Click on the subscription card to view the license key.
Note: If you can't log in to your account, submit a support ticket for assistance.
Locate your Purchase confirmation email
- Purchases from the Malwarebytes Online store are sent to your email address from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the confirmation email is not in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
Note: If you did not buy your license from the Malwarebytes Online store, request your license key from the merchant that processed your purchase.
Locate your subscription card
- Physical purchases include a subscription card with your license details.
- If you misplaced your card, and did not add your license to My Account, there is no way to retrieve your license details. Purchase another subscription from our Online Store.