NOTICE - On August 4 2021, Malwarebytes Endpoint Security reached its End of Life. For more information, see the Malwarebytes Endpoint Security End of Life notice. To upgrade to a supported version of Malwarebytes, see Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection or Malwarebytes for Teams.
The Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business Ignore List allows you to exclude files, folders, registry keys and IP addresses from malware scanning. This article guides you through adding and removing IP addresses from your Ignore List. Entries should be added based on trust and not convenience to avoid any risk of damage to your endpoints.
To stop Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business from blocking an IP address
- Navigate to the webpage that is currently being blocked.
- Right-click the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware icon in the lower right corner of your screen (near the clock).
- Click Add to Ignore List.
- Click the IP address that was blocked.
To remove IP addresses from the Ignore List
- Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Click on the Ignore List tab.
- Click the IP address you no longer wish to ignore.
- Click Delete.
You may need to refresh the page or restart the browser to view these changes.