This article applies to Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business versions 1.07 and higher.
Enable automatic updates in Anti-Exploit for Business
- Double-click the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit icon on your desktop to open the main window. You can also double-click the taskbar icon.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Check the box for Automatically upgrade to new versions.
This feature is also available in the Malwarebytes Management Console versions 1.6 and higher.
Enable automatic updates in the Management Console
- Launch the Management Console.
- Click Policy.
- Edit the Policy you wish to enable automatic updates for.
- Click Anti-Exploit.
- Check Automatically upgrade Anti-Exploit on clients.