Malwarebytes subscriptions can be used across different devices, platforms and products. You can deactivate or remove a device from your subscription:
- To free up a seat when you've reached your subscription's device limit.
- To remove the subscription when you need to repair, replace or sell your device, or from a lost or stolen device.
- To transfer the subscription to another device. For more information on transferring a subscription between devices, see Transfer your Malwarebytes subscription to a different device.
There are two ways to deactivate your device.
Option 1: Deactivate in My Account
A My Account login is required to perform the steps below. To create a login, see Create and manage your Malwarebytes Account.
- Log in to My Account.
- Click the Subscriptions tab.
- Click the subscription card.
- Under the Devices column, locate the device you want to deactivate.
- Click the 3-dot icon to the right.
- Click Deactivate.
- In the pop-up box, click Remove device.
Option 2: Deactivate device in the product
For instructions on how to deactivate your device, click a product link below:
Malwarebytes Security & Antivirus
Malwarebytes Privacy VPN
NOTICE - Malwarebytes Privacy VPN for Windows or Mac does not allow you to deactivate a device in-product. If using one of these products, deactivate the device using My Account.