NOTICE - On August 4 2021, Malwarebytes Endpoint Security reached its End of Life. For more information, see the Malwarebytes Endpoint Security End of Life notice. To upgrade to a supported version of Malwarebytes, see Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection or Malwarebytes for Teams.
Prior to installing the Secondary Console, also known as Management Console on a device outside Management Server, refer to the Malwarebytes Management Console Administrator Guide to see the System Requirements.
To install the Secondary Console, see the instructions below.
Install the Management Console on a device outside Management Server
- Log on to your Malwarebytes Management Server.
- Click Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes Management Server > Malwarebytes Management Console Link.
- You may receive a warning about the website's security certificate; Click Continue to this website.
- Click Download.
- Save the console-setup.exe file generated, and copy it the computer you wish to install the Management Console on.
- Run the console-setup.exe file as an administrator to install the Management Console.