NOTICE - On August 4 2021, Malwarebytes Endpoint Security reached its End of Life. For more information, see the Malwarebytes Endpoint Security End of Life notice. To upgrade to a supported version of Malwarebytes, see Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection or Malwarebytes for Teams.
With the Malwarebytes Management Console, you can install managed Malwarebytes for Business clients on your Windows endpoints. Managed clients allow you to monitor, control, and facilitate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, and Anti-Ransomware from your Windows server.
Install managed clients
Before you begin, verify your endpoints meet the minimum software and hardware requirements for managed clients. To see the minimum requirements, refer to the article Managed client deployment prerequisites.
- Click Admin > Client Push Install tab.
- Choose one of the three Scan Options to find your endpoints:
- Scan IP range
- Scan IP addresses from file
- Scan computers under OU (Organizational Group)
- Click Scan...
- When the scan is finished, select all of the endpoints where you want to install a managed client.
- Right-click any of the selected computers, then click Client Push Install.
- Click OK to deploy managed clients to your computers.
- To see which installations were successful, failed, or need attention, view the Admin > Client Push Install tab. Refer to the Management Console Administrator Guide, Client Push Install tab section for more details.