Before installing Malwarebytes Endpoint Agents, verify your endpoint devices meet the required minimum specifications. This article lists the requirements for the Malwarebytes Nebula platform console and endpoints.
To access the Malwarebytes Nebula console, you must use Google Chrome browser, latest version.
Note: Mobile browsers are not supported.
Minimum hardware and operating system requirements to install the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent.
- CPU: 1 GHz*
- Disk space: 100 MB (program + logs)
- RAM: 1 GB (client); 2 GB (server)
- Network: Active Internet connection
- Windows Server†: 2019, 2016, 2012, 2012 R2, SBS 2011, 2008 R2 SP1‡§, 2008 SP2 ‡§, 2008§
- Windows Client: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista§, XP SP3§**
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12
† Excludes Server Core installation option
‡ Microsoft patch KB4019276 must be installed
§ As of July 2018, endpoint development for this operating system has stopped
* Advanced RISC Machines (ARM) processors are not supported
** 32-bit only
- .NET 4.5.2 or 4.6 must be installed and enabled on Windows systems.
- Anti-Ransomware features are only supported on endpoints using Windows 7 and newer.
- Endpoint Detection and Response is only supported on endpoints using Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and newer. Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.1/1.2 must be enabled.
- Endpoint Detection and Response only supports Endpoint Isolation on endpoints using Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2, and Server 2016.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform Administrator Guide