Malwarebytes Toolset 184.108.40.2067 released on October 12, 2017.
- Updated the OS profile database for the following Issue Scanners to support Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update (Version 1709 Build 16299.15).
- Services Issue Scanner.
- Safe Mode Services Issue Scanner.
- File Associations Issue Scanner.
- Default Registry Values Issue Scanner (Critical OS Components).
- Winsock Issue Scanner.
- Updated the BITS Download Test component of the Network Issue Scanner to support API changes in Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update (Version 1709 Build 16299.15).
- Updated MBTS 64-Bit Helper Application (MBTS64.exe) to provide detailed error messaging if it fails.
- Updated MBTS UI to improve readability of list views when Windows is using High Contrast Mode.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Group Policy Issue Scanner to fail at repairing identified issues.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Group Policy Issue Scanner to display a registry path with double root keys in repair reports and logs.
- Fixed several bugs reported on the forums, directly from Techbench members, and from internal testing/development.