To provide an employee with a Malwarebytes Employee Home License, you'll need to add them to your company's account in My Account.
To share an Employee Home License, your company must be a Malwarebytes Business customer with Employee Home License and you must be an administrator on your company's account.
Share an Employee Home License
- Go to My Account.
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Go to Subscriptions > Active.
- Click on the Malwarebytes Employee Home License tab.
- To add an employee, click on SHARE.
- Enter one or more employee email addresses then click Share.
Note: Click Upload file to upload a csv file of employee email addresses.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Done.
An email is sent to the employee. In the email, is a link for the employee to set up their account and generate their license key.
- Go to the Malwarebytes Employee Home License tab.
- Click MANAGE INVITEES to view a list of invited employees, their status and generated license keys.
Resend the email invite
- Click on to resend invite.
- Click on the trash can to cancel an employee invite.
Note: Once an employee license is used it cannot be revoked.