We have recently performed a scheduled update to our Malwarebytes cloud platform on October 23, 2017. As a customer of this platform, we want to take a moment to familiarize you with the changes that were made.
Added option for end users to run Threat Scans on Windows and macOS endpoints.
- Added option to display real0time protection notifications (Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection, Windows only)
- Enhanced the console user interface (UI), reflecting direct user feedback - the first of two major updates for the UI.
- Added an audit event which appears on Event page to indicate when an end user postpones a required reboot.
- Delivered ongoing platform performance and stability improvements.
- URLs now contain parameters so that you can share your working view with other console users.
- Incident Response updates will now be metered to prevent overloading a customers network.
- Running the installer on a system which already has the agent installed will no longer uninstall the agent.
- Web protection will prevent web traffic for some customers who are connected to a VPN. For most customers, adding the VPN domain as an exception in the Malwarebytes cloud console resolves the issue. We are working on a resolution.
Our next platform update is scheduled for November 2017.