The About screen in Malwarebytes for Android and ChromeOS version 3 allows you to learn about the Malwarebytes program, contact Malwarebytes, and other details surrounding the use of this app. To view this screen in the app, tap the Menu icon at the top-left, then tap About.
An explanation of each option on this screen is as follows:
- App version: This shows the version of Malwarebytes on your device. This can be tapped and expanded to show more detailed information.
- Malware database: This is the collection of threat signatures which keep you safe. It is updated regularly.
- Phishing database: This is a database of known phishing methods that you may need protection against. It is updated regularly.
- Help Center: Tap this option to open the Malwarebytes Support website in your browser.
- Send feedback: Tap this option to let us know what you like or don't like about Malwarebytes. We want to know what you think!
- License Agreement: Tap this option to open the Malwarebytes License Agreement in your web browser.
- Rate the App: This connect you to the Google Play Store so you can leave a rating for Malwarebytes.
Return to the Malwarebytes for Android and Chromebook guide.