Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.1685 released in May 2013.
- New Program logo and icons.
- Installation of the management server on localized versions of Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012 are now supported.
- Client package updated to 22.214.171.1240:
- Archive Scanning is now available (with certain limitations).
- Only archives of 30MB or smaller will be scanned.
- Archives within archives will be scanned, maximum recursion level is 2.
- Only certain formats can be checked at this time (ZIP, RAR, 7z, CAB, MSI for archives. ZIP, 7z, RAR and NSIS for SFX (self-extracting executable) files).
- Only 300MB of data will be decompressed from any archive for the sake of scanning.
- Once an infection is detected within an archive, the scanner moves on to the next file, it does not continue to scan the remaining files within the archive.
- Archives cannot be disinfected at this time, they will be placed in quarantine and the admin/user can choose to restore or delete the archive.
- Password protected archives are skipped (no prompt to enter password etc).
- If an archive contains multiple threats, only the first threat scanned by MBAM will be listed as the vendor name.
- Enhanced reliability of program signature updates with additional security checks.
- Addressed database character limitation that prevented certain client computers from registering successfully to the management server.
- Removed "Licensed Users" information on Admin tab/Overview pane as a short term solution to allow the purchase of additional user seats without having to enter a new license key.
- The management server can now be installed using a remote database and then migrated over to another server with a different OS language/locale setting without any issues.
- Eliminated the error "String was not recognized as a valid Date Time" during an attempt to update the signature database.