Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.09.1.1384 released on 17 April 2017.
- Hardened and more secure API hooking framework.
- Added self-protection mechanisms.
- Added sandbox technique for Silverlight.
- Added Layer3 techniques against Macro exploits.
- Added Layer3 techniques against social engineering exploits.
- Added Java advanced configuration options for companies.
- Added dynamic configuration feature to manage conflicts.
- Added support for MS Play Ready.
- Changed balloon notification to off by default.
- Remove Run entry during uninstallation.
Stability/ issues fixed
- Fixed conflict with Symantec DLP.
- Fixed conflict with Chinese banking software.
- Fixed conflict with Sophos AV.
- Fixed Edge browser crashes on Windows Insider Preview builds.
- Fixed MS Office application crashes with Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.
- Fixed conflict with McAfee HIPS.
- Fixed false positives with Java Protection Technique.
- Fixed a logging issue for critical errors.
- Fixed service restart issues.