Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 18.104.22.168 released on 6 December 2017.
- Added Dynamic Hooking feature to manage conflicts.
- Opened up Premium shields to Free users as part of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Beta.
- Opened up addition of custom shields feature to Free users as part of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Beta.
Stability/ issues fixed
- Fixed issues with opening of applications on Windows XP.
- Fixed a conflict with Norton Security.
- Fixed opening/closing/hang issues with MS Office apps.
- Fixed dll uninjection issues resulting in ghost process.
- Fixed dll uninjection issues with chrome extensions.
- Fixed false positive with FLTLDR.exe.
- Fixed false positive with QTTabBar plugin in Opera.