Some issues with activating a Malwarebytes subscription are caused by minor errors, such as an incorrect or missing character, when activating with a license key. Malwarebytes for Android version 3 may not accept your license key if:
- the characters in your license key have been entered incorrectly
- the license key is not compatible with the Malwarebytes product you are trying to activate
- the license key is expired, invalid, or has been activated too many times
To help resolve activation issues, we recommend you:
- check your license key for missing or incorrect characters. For example, the letter S can be mistaken for the number 5
- copy and paste your license key instead of typing in the key manually
If you tried activating your license key and received an error message, see Malwarebytes for Android error message information.