Malwarebytes Endpoint Security 188.8.131.528 released on June 12, 2014.
- Integrated new Anti-Exploit for Business technology.
- Added ability to independently deploy Anti-Malware for Business and Anti-Exploit for Business applications to endpoints on the network.
- Added ability to export custom Anti-Exploit for Business installation packages for use with 3rd party deployment tools.
- Added ability to detect the number of Anti-Exploit for Business installations across the network.
- Added new Anti-exploit for Business Reports.
- Added new Anti-exploit for Business policy settings.
- Added new application protection status icons in the client pane.
- Removed the default "Admin" password on new installations, signing on the management console for the first time will require the administrator to set a new password.
- Updated end user license agreement.