Malwarebytes Endpoint Security 18.104.22.1689 released on October 20, 2014.
- Added 1.04.2.1012 version of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business
- Added various new layer 1 and layer 2 detection techniques
- Improved various aspects of installation and automatic upgrades
- Improved threat information telemetry
- Improved shields to prevent slowdowns and FPs in desktop-based applications
- Fixed FP with Excel addon
- Fixed bug executing Desktop shortcut after install
- Updated hooking framework
- Added capability to perform a 30-day trial of Malwarebytes Business Products
- Updated default policy for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to enable the protection module
- Fixed a bug that prevented organizational units (OU) from being imported to the management console using Active Directory
- Fixed a bug that applied incorrect policy settings to the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit endpoint after install
- Fixed a bug that prevented the management console from filtering log events that contain the operation value of "none"