My Account allows you to activate and deactivate a subscription on your device. This article explains how to activate a subscription on your current device using My Account.
For old, lost, or stolen devices, you must Deactivate the device from your Malwarebytes subscription before performing the following steps.
- Log in to My Account.
- In the Subscriptions tab, click the subscription card to be added to the device.
- Click Activate this device. The Activation instructions screen appears.
- Select the operating system of the device you are on.
- If Malwarebytes is not installed on your device, click Download.
Note: If Malwarebytes is already installed on your device, skip to step 7.
- Click Activate. A pop-up window asks for your permission to open Malwarebytes.
- Click Open Malwarebytes.
- Malwarebytes opens to the Activate license page and automatically inputs your license key in the text field. Click Activate.
- Click Done. Your Malwarebytes subscription is now activated on your device.
Note: For instructions on how to activate Malwarebytes while using the product, follow this link.