My Account allows you to activate and deactivate license keys from your devices. This article explains how you can activate a Malwarebytes license key on a Windows or Mac device from My Account.
For lost or stolen devices, you must Transfer or Deactivate Malwarebytes license key before performing the following steps.
- Log in to My Account.
- In the Subscriptions tab, click the subscription card to be added to the device.
- Click Add a device.
- In the Add a device pop-up window, click Add this device. The Activation instructions screen appears.
- Select the operating system of the device you are on (Windows or Mac).
- Click Download to install the Malwarebytes app for your device.
Note: If Malwarebytes is already installed on your device, skip to step 7.
- Click Activate. A pop-up window asks for your permission to open Malwarebytes.
- Click Open Malwarebytes.
- Malwarebytes opens directly to the Enter Your License page and automatically inputs your available license key in the text field. Click Activate License.
Your Malwarebytes product is now activated on your device.