This article guides you through uninstalling Malwarebytes on your Chromebook.
Uninstall Malwarebytes on Chromebook
- Open the Malwarebytes app on your Chromebook.
- Click the menu button on the upper left side of the window.
- In the left menu pane, scroll down and click Uninstall Malwarebytes. You will be asked why you want to uninstall.
- Check the checkbox that applies to your reason.
- Click the Uninstall button at the bottom right part of your window.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, click OK.
If you have uninstalled Malwarebytes Premium on Chromebook and need to transfer your subscription to a new Chrome OS device, see Download and Install Malwarebytes on Chromebook devices.