If you purchased a license key from a physical store, authorized seller, or retailer besides the Malwarebytes store, set up your My Account profile so you can register your license key to your email address. Registering your retail license to the My Account website allows you to deactivate your license, view billing events, download the latest Malwarebytes software and see which devices are using license keys. This article shows you how to create a My Account profile and register your license key.
Setup a My Account profile
- Go to My Account login page.
- Click Sign up.
- Enter your First name, Last name, and Email address.
- Create your Password, then Confirm password. Your password must contain at least 8 characters, 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
- Click CREATE to complete the My Account setup process.
Once setup is complete, you are logged into My Account where you can add your license key.
Add license key to your My Account profile
- In the Subscriptions tab, click Register a license.
- Enter your license key exactly as printed.
- If your subscription came with a License ID, click on the check box and insert the License ID.
- Click on Register to add the license key to My Account.
Your license key shows under the Subscriptions tab in My Account. Here you can Activate, Download, and Deactivate your license key.