- Compatible with:
- Available in:
- Mobile Security
The Application Manager tool in Mobile Security version 5 allows you to view and manage apps installed on your device.
To view the Application Manager screen:
- Tap Tools from the Dashboard.
- Tap Application Manager.
- Select the Installed tab to view apps installed by the device user or System apps tab to view apps installed by Google or device manufacturer.
- Tap the menu icon next to an app to display details and available actions. Options may include:
- Open App info: access the App info screen, which displays app usage characteristics and app actions.
- Open in Play Store: access the app in the Play store.
- Remove from Allow list: remove an app previously added to the Allow list.
- Uninstall app: remove the app from the device.