When you submit a ticket about a Malwarebytes Privacy for Android issue, you'll be contacted by a Malwarebytes Support agent through email. Depending on your issue, you may need to collect diagnostic data for investigation and submit it to our support team for troubleshooting the issue.
Follow the steps below to collect and reply with diagnostic data:
- On your Android device, open Malwarebytes Privacy.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Switch on the Enable diagnostic mode toggle.
- Close and restart the app.
- Repeat the steps that led to the issue. Once you experience the issue, diagnostic mode logs the incident.
- Tap the Settings icon > tap Export diagnostic data. Your device's mail app displays. If this email is different from the one associated with your support ticket, please include your other email or support ticket number in your response.
- Send the email to Malwarebytes Support.
Note: You can turn off the Enable diagnostic mode toggle after you send the email reply to your Malwarebytes Support agent. If you turn off the toggle before sending the reply, the diagnostic data file saved to your device may get deleted.