The Services page in the Datto Autotask PSA integration with Malwarebytes OneView allows you to configure and send Malwarebytes Real-Time Protection alerts to your Datto Autotask PSA console as a service ticket. This article explains how to configure ticketing on the OneView Services page.
To have Malwarebytes events create tickets in Datto Autotask PSA, you must have authenticated the integration using API keys. For instructions, see Setup Malwarebytes OneView login with Datto Autotask PSA.
Configure service ticketing
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- From the left menu, click Settings > APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Datto Autotask PSA integration card.
- Click Setup. A new tab displays the setup page for the Datto Autotask PSA integration.
- In the Datto Autotask PSA integration page, click the carrot next to Services to expand the field.
- Under Ticket Default, toggle to enable or disable.
- Select Ticket Default values for each dropdown to determine required categorizations for incoming Malwarebytes tickets:
- Queue: Choose the Queue to receive incoming Malwarebytes tickets.
- Issue Type: Choose the Issue Type for Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Priority: Choose the Priority for Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Sub-Issue Type: Choose the Sub-Issue Type for Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Status: Choose the Status for Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Source: Choose the Source for the Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Under Ticket Alerts, check the box for each threat type you want to receive service tickets on:
- Remote Intrusion
- Click Save.